- What happens if I already purchased a domain name and want the website under that domain name?
You have to “push” your domain to our name (in according with contract) as soon as you make your final payment, we will officially transfer the domain back, into your possession as well as give you complete access to your website cpanel etc. We won’t have any more control over your site, hosting or domain name.
- Does Web Staff Factory get some other benefits within financing period?
No, we don’t ask for a share of the sales, we aren’t considering being a partner nor receive commissions or any part of your business.
- Just how do I know if I qualify?
Financing a website is not easily done by any bank, credit union or private lending agency and if it is, you certainly will need to jump through plenty of hoops, qualify with a credit report and pay a high interest rate and in addition might have to have some kind of collateral. With Web Staff Factory, we don’t charge an interest rate, it’s zero interest! We don’t need a credit report! We do require your website as collateral though as that is the only recourse we have in case of default. So qualifying is based on an individual basis.
- Can I pay off my financing early?
Yes you can pay off the financing early with no penalties or additional fees.
- Can I make my own website changes while I’m in my financing period?
You can make as many changes that you wish based on our normal update services, however, you need to contact our team and submit your update requests. Normally, simple updates should be done within a day. But if you are asking if you can access the CMS or server C-panel, not until your financing is finished.
- What If I want to discontinue my online business, am I still under financing obligations?
Legally, yes you are still responsible for the full financing amount whether you choose to bail or not. It is up to our discretion to pursue you legally or not.